USAGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN TEACHING ENGLISH
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL JOURNAL “ INNOVATION TECHNICAL AND TECHNOLOGY”,
Vol. 2 No. 1 (2021): Vol 2 Issue 1, 2021
The article focuses on the usage of information and communication technologies (ICT) in teaching English. Also, the article presents the essence of information and communication technologies, their role in teaching English in conditions of modernization of education, a classification of using for new information technologies in teaching English. The conclusion is made about the expediency of using ICT to improve the quality of students’ knowledge.
- Eremina T.Yu. The role of educational technologies in achieving meta-subject results of education // Innovative educational technologies as a resource for meta-subject results: Printing House LLC, 2016.- P.4.
- Farhodov A.G. Today ICT plays essential role. Tashkent, 2018, 28p
- Polushkina G.F. Assessment of meta-subject results of education in a foreign language in basic school // Scientific-methodical electronic journal “Concept”. - 2017. - №V10. - P. 51-55. URL: http://e-koncept.ru/2017/171035.htm.
- Polushkina G.F. Multimedia simulators as a means of implementing Educational Standard // Management the process of introducing electronic teaching aids into the practice of a modern teacher in conditions for the implementation of the Educational Standard: the collection materials of the creative laboratory participants 04–08 December 2017 / author-comp. Kirov, 2018 .-96 p.
- Masharova T.V., Polushkina G.F. Interactive whiteboard as a means of technology implementation media education. - 2016.№ -3. P30–35.
- Polushkina G.F., Korzunina A.S. Formation of communicative competence of students through implementation of an integrative approach to teaching English // Foreign languages at school. -2017. №8.- P 46–50.