STUDY OF WEAR PARAMETERS FOR GEARS AT ASIA AUTOSERVICE LTD
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL JOURNAL “ INNOVATION TECHNICAL AND TECHNOLOGY”,
Vol. 2 No. 1 (2021): Vol 2 Issue 1, 2021
In most cases of malfunctions in the gearbox, gearboxes of the rear axles, there is a large wear of the gears. Practice shows that working equipment in dusty district conditions often fails. The auto-service conducted its own research, which shows the results of the influence of environmental pollution on the durability of vehicles. To this end, the article provides a brief overview, general ideas about the abrasive wear of materials. The destruction of the surface can occur as a result of a single interaction of an abrasive particle with the surface. A multiple process of surface deformation by abrasive particles and fatigue failure of the surface is more likely. Under conditions of contact-abrasive wear, with an increase in the hardness of steel and carbon content, the volume of individual surface damage caused by crushing of abrasive particles decreases, but the process itself does not change qualitatively, direct destruction of the material continues to be a determining part of the wear process.
- Tikhomirov P.V. Theoretical justification of gear life of forestry machines according to wear criterion. Dissertation of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Bryansk, 2003. 136 с.
- Ikramov U.A. Calculation methods for assessing abrasive wear.-M.: Mashinostroenie, 1987.-288 p.
- Tenenbaum M.M. Wear resistance of structural materials and machine parts
- Kogaev V.P., Drozdov Y.N. Strength and Wearability of Machine Parts. -Moscow: Higher School, 1991.-319 p.
- Tenenbaum M.M. About kinds, processes and mechanisms of abrasive wear/ Longevity of rubbing parts of machines: Collection of articles. Vol. 5/ Under the editorship of D.N. Garkunov.-M.: Machine Engineering, 1990.-P. 202-215.n at abrasive wear. - М.: Мashinostroenie. 1966. -331 с.
- Prokhorov V.P., Timofeev G.A., Chernyshova I.N. Evolution of involute gearing under abrasion wear. Izvestiya vysokikh uchebnykh obrazovaniye. Mechanical Engineering, 2015, № 2 (959), p. 14–21.
- Drozdov Y. N. Structure of Wear Calculation Method. Vestnik Mashinostroeniya, 2003, No 1, pp. 25-28.
- Starzhinskiy V.E., Solimterman Y.L., Tesker E.I., Goman A.M., Osipenko S.A. Types of gearwheel damage: typology and recommendations for damage prevention. Friction and wear, 2008, No. 5, pp. 465-482.
- Malikov A.A., Likhosherst V.V., Shalobayev E.V. Analysis and classification of gear wear process. Reference book. Engineering Journal, 2011, № 9, pp. 2-11.
- Belyaev V.E. Increase of durability of tractor transmissions by means of improvement of the operational mode of lubrication of the working surfaces of the resource-determining couplings: Cand. D. in Technical Sciences / V.E. Belyaev. Saratov, 2000.-P. 213.
- Dubovik E.A. Features of wear of gear transmissions. Friction and lubrication in machines and mechanisms - 2015, No. 3, 31 - 35.
- Ishmuratov H.K. Theoretical justification of gear life of cotton harvesting machines by wear criterion. Ph.D. thesis in technical sciences (PhD). Tashkent, 2019.- 156 p.
- Irgashev A. Calculation method of wear resistance of gear drives of machines working in abrasive environment // Vestnik of Tashkent State Technical University, 2013. №4 p.95-101.
- Myshkin N.K., Petrokovets M.I. Friction, Lubrication, Wear. Physical basis and technical application of tribology. -M.: FIZMATLIT, 2007. -368 с. -ISBN 978-5-9221-0824-9.
- Ishmuratov H.K. Wear resistance of gear teeth, while rolling without participation of abrasive particles in wear process // International Scientific and Practical Conference "Automobile and Tractor Engineering". -Minsk, 2019. С. 16-20